THIS IS THE PETITION WE PUT IN THE BILAMBIL VILLAGE POST OFFICE STORE.
SIGN THIS PETITION
TELSTRA : GIVE US BACK OUR PHONES.
WE,The undersigned, as residents and telephone subscribers in the Bilambil Valley, hereby state what we are completely dissatisfied with the quality of our landline telephone access and associated services. We also wish it to be known that the responses and interim alternatives we’ve been offered to this point by Telstra are unsatisfactory. We want our lines fixed.
So this is what we put in the shop and lo and behold within a week or three we had more than 100 names in this small community. Was this enough to receive responses from Telstra or anyone else ? NO !!!!!!!
Here are some of the Comments people have made. Keep in mind that None of these were solicited. No coercion was used. The forms were simply put on the shop counter and in came the complaints which people had been struggling with in isolation for months. Each time I have made contact – Telstra has smooth talked and told me it was AN ISOLATED CASE.
Here are SOME of the other isolated cases of people dealing with TELSTRA landlines in Bilambi Valley.
- LARGE BILLS SMALL QUALITY
- UNABLE TO USE PHONE SO UNABLE TO PAY TELSTRA FOR THE PRIVILEGE
- NO SERVICE WHATSOEVER FROM OFFICES IN TELSTRA
- UNSATISFACTORY TELEPHONE LINES. CANT HEAR PROPERLY
- NO RECPTION FOR MOBILE. POOR RECEPTION FOR LANDLINES
- NO LANDLINE
- NO LANDLINE FOR 4 MONTHS. NO LANDLINE FOR INTERNET ACCESS
- BROADBAND SERVICE IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. PHONE LINES HAVE STATIC CONTINUOUSLY
- ERRATIC LANDLINE
- 1 PUBLIC PHONE FOR WHOLE BILAMBIL HEIGHTS USUALLY OCCUPIED OR OUT OF ORDER
- SERVICE IS TOTALLY UNSATISFACTORY
- TERRIBLE LINE MOST OF THE TIME
I will go on with these. Pausing to remind you that these are unsolicited , handwritten complaints by very ordinary residents only 15kms from TWEED HEADS.
- QUALITY TERRIBLE . NO SERVICES
- THIS IS A DISGUSTING STATE OF AFFAIRS. TELSTRA SHOULD DO BETTER
- SERVICES DESPERATELY NEED IMPROVEMENT
- CONSTANT BREAKDOWNS
- CONSTANT BUZZING SOUNDS
- EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE AND NEGATIVE RESPONSES FROM TELSTRA. NO INTERNET. SHAMEFUL
- BAD LINE. NO BROADBAND.
- HOPELESS LINES NO BROADBAND
- NO PHONE WHEN IT RAINS
- VERY POOR VOICE QUALITY
- VERY BAD RECEPTION
- NO IMPRESSED
- AN ESSENTIAL NECESSITY FOR BILAMBIL
- MOBILE PHONE HARD TO GET
- LANDLINE NOT ACCESSIBLE SINCE 2.11.07. DISGRACE ( WRITTEN IN JAN 2008)
- TELSTRA PULL YA FINGER OUT AND FIX YOUR PROBLEM
- SHOCKING – PUT ON MORE STAFF
- INTERNET SHOCKING. TELEPHONE CUTS OFF
- INTERNET SERVICE UNSATISFACTORY
- REALLY BAD RECEPTION AND CUTS OUT AFTER STORMS
- CRACKLING DROPS OUT EVERY 10 SECONDS. NOPHONE LINE FOR 3 WEEKS.
- INTERNET DROPS OUT
- NOT GOOD
- NEXT G USELESS. LANDLINE NOISY
- TEMPORARY FACILITY NOT WORKING. TELSTRA REALLY DOESN’T CARE
- NEXT G. CRAP
- RECEPTION SUCKS
- BAD LINE
- EXPECT MORE FROM TELSTRA. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY !
- NEED MORE COMPETITION HAVING ONE PHONE COMPANY IS RIDICULOUS
- NEED SOMETHING DONE
- NOT GOOD ENOUGH
- PHONE KEEPS CUTTING OUT. RECEIVE OTHER PEOPLES CALLS. EXTREME STATIC ON LINE. IS UNACCEPTABLE
- THE PHONES ARE CRAP
- DISTORTION, BAD LINES ARE A CONSTANT PROBLEM
- CONSTANT CRACKLE ON LINE. CAN’T HEAR OTHER PARTY
- STATIC AND WAITING 4 TOO LONG TO GET PHONES FIXED. SERVICE IS SHIT.
- PHONE DROPS OUT AND I WANT TO GET BROADBAND
- UNSATISFACTORY LANDLINE TELSTRA REGIONAL
- STATIC AND TERRIBLE INTERNET CONNECTIONS NOISY PHONE LINES
- STATIC BAD INTERNET CONNECTION TERRIBLE SERVICE
- STATIC BAD. CANT HEAR. NO DIAL UP
- CROSSED LINES. STATIC . RINGS FOR NO REASON.
- BAD LINE AND LINE DROP OUT
- BAD CONNECTION
- FIX PIGGABEEN AS WELL. WE ALL PAY FOR IT BUT DON’T GET THE SERVICE
- CRACKLY PHONE
- BAD SERVICE
- MORE PUBLIC PHONES FOR THE PEOPLE. WE OWN YOU TELSTRA !
- MOBILE PHONES AND INTERNET BROADBAND ACCESS NEED IMMEDIATE UPGRADING
- VERY UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE FOR SO MANY RESIDENTS WE NEED OUR INTERNET FOR VARIOUS REASONS
- SERVICE TOTALLY UNSATISFACTORY